Monsoon Skincare Essentials
Rainy season is right around the corner. Everybody waits for the drizzling drops to enjoy the aroma of wet soil, green trees, blossom flowers, cool breeze, and hot food. Moreover, it brings relief from the extreme heat of summer causing sunburns, tans, sweaty and stinky days. Along with it, rainy season also invites humidity and dampness that may birth to different infections like a skin infection, allergy, fungus, etc. This is the reason that you need to be more strategic for skin care during monsoon.
Check out these monsoon skin care tips that you can follow to combat all your skin issues:
1. Cleanliness and care are the two factors that you must consider to take care your skin and prevent them from infections. Clean your face atleast three times in a day during rainy season to remove extra moist and grime that clog your pores.
2. Maintain your skin tone during monsoon and repulse excessive oil from skin that is caused due to humidity. To do so, you can use non-alcoholic products that help you to even out your skin tone and PH balance. A little extra care will give you a glow like Divas.
3. The humidity that generated after rain can make your skin’s inner layer dry and brittle. Always use a nourishing moisturiser to make your skin moist, supple and healthy.
4. Those who are having excessive oily skin in monsoon should choose water based moisturiser as it has a great property of oil extraction from your skin and keeps you nourish for much longer time.
5. Don’t stop using sunscreen during monsoon at the time of going outside. There may be cloud outside; however, it doesn’t stop the harmful UV rays of sun to havoc your skin’s beauty.
6. Exfoliate your skin daily with any gentle scrub to get rid of dead skin cells. It will maintain your evergreen beauty.
7. Drink ample of water throughout the day to keep you hydrated and to get the glowing skin. During monsoon, you get a lot of sweat because of humidity in atmosphere, which can make your skin pale and dull. Let sweat does not take your skin’s moisture and shine.
8. It is also necessary to look out your hair as well during rainy season. Because of humidity and more seating, grime and germs are attracted to your splits that may create hairfall problems.
9. One of the important things, you should not use imitation jewelry, especially in the monsoon. This could be more adverse if you have sensitive skin. The humidity in the air will increase the risk of a breakout.
10. Last but not least, you should use organic and natural products only for your skin. All natural and organic products give you long term benefits and maintain the skin’s adolescence.
The little care will rejuvenate your skin by removing all clogs and give it back its lost sheen and radiance. So, this monsoon, be extra attentive for your skin care.